Monday, September 11, 2006

Dungeons and gardens

"Helloooo, are you alive in there, in the
dungeon? Hey, you are alive...and you're
lookin' kind of funny. Ha-ha..."



From the dungeon to the garden...

Mom and I in the Garden of Eden.


The best landlords ever! Zdravko and Diana

show us around rocks and dungeons

in the MOmchilgrad area.

Back in the garden...."aaaaagh, I"m naked! Go

away, Adam, don't take my picture now...I'm going

to read about my naked condition in hopes of

getting some clarity...that's why i'm holding these

books."



From the garden to the dungeon...at least it's a dungeon

with a view.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Vassi! It's great to see pictures of your adventures! And of Mira. I hope she's well wherever she is.

Love,

Dani

10:24 AM  
Blogger Junkyarddawg34 said...

I've been in that same 'dungeon'. Too bad they had the scaffolds up when you went to Tatul . . . I know you live down there, but if you haven't hit Perperikon yet, it's a must. Esp. if you're a fan of Dionysus.

Later,
C

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home